Get Paid to Travel to the US Virgin Islands in 2017!
If this isn’t a travel hack then I don’t know what is!
The US Virgin Islands will ‘pay’ you $300 to visit in 2017 to commemorate 100th year anniversary of Transfer Day (marks the transfer of the islands from Denmark to the United States that took place in 1917).
Okay, so it’s not just free money…there is a slight catch. The USVI Tourism Department wants you to learn more about them so the $300 must be used on cultural and historical tours and activities. Here is what you need to know in order to get paid to travel to white sand beaches, hot sun and turqoise water:
What do I get?
- You get $300 in VI spending credits to use towards cultural and historical tours
- Bonus: Travellers in March will recieve a Commemorative Centennial Souvenir
How do I get it?
- Book Between: Oct.1st 2016 – Oct.1st 2017 (3 night minimum stay)
- Travel Between: Jan.2nd, 2017 – Dec.31st, 2017
- Use Booking Code: CP1 on the official website
- The $300 credit can only be used at participating hotels (listed below)